Anticipated Starting Eleven of Indonesian U-23 National Team Vs Guinea…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Brittney Thwait…
댓글 0건 조회 34회 작성일 24-09-13 22:59

본문

pair, Mayu Matsumoto/Wakana Nagahara.
Failing to advance to the quarter-finals, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti are forced to depart from Paris. However, before returning to their home country, Apriyani/Siti will still play their last Group A game versus the Malaysian wom

in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup semifinal.
The Indonesian Minister of Youth and Sports, Dito Ariotedjo, and the PSSI Chairman, Erick Thohir, If you beloved this post and you would like to obtain far more info about Grassroots Soccer Support kindly pay a visit to our web-page. have requested the Japanese Government to urge Cerezo Osaka to release Justin Hubner to join the Indonesia U-2

Liputan6.com, Paris - Indonesia's female doubles pair, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, experienced a setback to the China pair, Chen Qing Chen/Jia Yi Fan. This result led to Apriyani/Siti not managing to qualify to the quarter-finals of the 2024 Olympics, das

ly got 0.73 points from that attempt.
After the time expired, Jordy Smith amassed 9.50 points, while Rio Waida received 5.40 points. Jordy Smith advanced to the third round while Rio had to withdraw from th

Bola.net, Jakarta - The only Indonesian player in the women's singles event, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initiated her journey at the Paris 2024 Olympics promisingly. However, this doesn

Bola.net, Tahiti - Indonesian surfer Rio Waida had to be content with just making it to the second round of the Men's Surfing competition at the 2024 Olympics. Rio had to concede defeat to South African surfer Jordy Smith when competing in Teahupo'o, Tahiti, on Mond

points and surpass Rio Waida's score.
Eventually, Rio Waida only managed to get 5.40 points from his two best attempts. Meanwhile, Jordy Smith secured 9.50 points. Smith therefore advanced to the thir

This disappointing result led to Apriyani/Siti failing to qualify to the quarter-finals of the 2024 Olympics in Paris. They are positioned at the bottom of Group

047618200_1714791978-WhatsApp_Image_2024-05-04_at_09.45.16.jpegThis situation forces coach Shin Tae-yong to think hard to find suitable replacements for Rizky Ridho and Justin Hubner. To replace Rizky Ridho's role, the South

2024) morning Western Indonesia Time.
Appearing together in heat 3 of the second round of Men's Surfing at the 2024 Olympics on Monday morning, Rio Waida and Jordy Smith competed with their skills. However, various factors caused

ances of winning medals at the event.
"When I joined the national training camp in 2020, that's when I had the aspiration of competing in the Paris Olympics. That dream has come true and I'm very grateful to have obtained a ticket to participate in the Olympics later. I hop

r dreams of securing a podium finish.
Playing their 2nd contest in Group A of the badminton event at the 2024 Olympics in Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, on Sunday (28/7/2024) afternoon WIB, Apriyani/Siti encountered to

s and asked her to manage her rhythm.
"Honestly, it was because of nervousness, so I requested the coach to prompt me, when my demeanor appeared uneasy, perhaps to remind me to breathe deeply, or avoid thinking about how to play, relax first, avoid

i are prepared to make proud Indonesia.

This day, the competition of Indonesian athletes starts with Arif Dwi Pangestu and Diananda Choirunnisa. They will compete in the mixed event 1/8 elimination round of archery occurring at Les Invalides. This team will compete against competitors fr

039224700_1715072950-Road_to_play_off_Olimpiade_2024_-_Guinea_Vs_Timnas_Indonesia_U-23_copy.jpgnnot be played in the upcoming match.
Currently, Justin Hubner is in Japan to play for his club, Cerezo Osaka. Meanwhile, Rizky Ridho got a two-match suspension due to the red card he received when playing against Uz

var Jenner's goal in the 19th minute.
As a result, the Indonesian Under-23 squad will confront Guinea in the 2024 Paris Olympics playoff game. The duel between the two teams is set to take place at the Centre National du Football de Clairefo

esian athletes will be showcased today.

The journey of Indonesian athletes at the Paris 2024 Olympics is intensifying. Five competitors of the Red and White are prepared to demonstrate their top skills at this most prestigious international sporting event. With high enthusiasm, La Memo, Arif Dwi Pangestu, Diananda Choirunnisa, Joe Aditya Wijaya Kurniawan, and Azzahra

also targeted to emerge victorious."
"I will strive my hardest, constantly develop, because it's definitely challenging to maintain, at times it can fluctuate because I'm still tense, I attempt to the best of my ability to be calmer, perform more naturally, b

athletes with significant potential.
"It's a achievable target, as we have already calculated the probabilities. We have computed the forecasts along with which competitors are likely to make it," stated Yenny when interviewed at the Indonesian Ministry of Youth and Sp

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.