Complete Timetable of Indonesia's Delegation for Olympic Games 2024

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Rosalie Heringt…
댓글 0건 조회 30회 작성일 24-09-13 20:10

본문

surfing, swimming, and weightlifting.
The sport with the highest number of athletes is badminton, comprising 9 athletes. However, only five events will be participated in, which are: men's singles, men's doubles, women'

000598000_1706282602-Fikri-5.JPGs mastering the waves on a surfboard.
At the tender age of 14, Rio started his journey as a pro surfer. Rio Waida has participated in multiple world competitions and successfully brought honor to Indonesia's name, including securing first place in the Quiksilver Young Guns Surf 2016, winning at the World Surfing League (WSL) Asia 2017, obtaining a silver medal at Huntington Beach 2

outine, particularly on the dismount.
"Regardless of the less than ideal performance, I still appreciate and salute Rifda and Coach Eva's effort. For many years, they have worked hard to fulfill their dream of becoming the first gymnast from I

ceived 0.73 points from that attempt.
After the time ran out, Jordy Smith amassed 9.50 points, while Rio Waida received 5.40 points. Jordy Smith progressed to the third round while Rio had to withdraw from th

i, on Monday (29/7/2024) morning WIB.
Competing side by side in heat 3 of the second round of Men's Surfing at the 2024 Olympics on Monday morning, Rio Waida and Jordy Smith battled their skills. However, several factors caused Rio Wai

Inaba, to qualify to the next round.
Rio acknowledged that he has prepared himself as best as possible to perform at the 2024 Olympics. Moreover, the surfing event of the 2024 Olympics will be held at Teahupo'o, Tahiti, a beach situated 18,000 km from Paris, featuring enormous waves as

ena, Paris, France, on Sunday (28/7).
"Alhamdulillah, Rifda has completed her appearance at the Paris 2024 Olympics. As the Chairperson of Gymnastics Indonesia, I am grateful that finally our collective struggle to send Rif

the round of 16 of the 2024 Olympics.
Competing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, on Wednesday (31/7/2024) afternoon WIB, Jonatan Christie started the match well. The third-seeded shuttle

067079500_1710700486-WhatsApp_Image_2024-03-18_at_12.07.18_AM.jpegtried four apparatus during training.
However, because she had not healed 100 percent, the coach eventually determined she would only compete in three events. Upon reaching in Paris, precisely when undergoing a training session, Rifda experienced an injury

rfers who progressed to repechage 10.
"It's extremely wonderful and beautiful. That's the purpose for which I came in this event. The previous occasion I qualified for Tokyo, it felt amazing, and now I desire to repeat that achievement," expressed Rio Waid

ot healed completely from the injury.
Three weeks before the Olympics, Rifda's knee became inflamed during the training camp in Heerenveen, Netherlands. As time progressed, Rifda's condition improved because she had pr

e compelled Jonatan to pack his bags.
The 26-year-old shuttler had to settle for the runner-up position in the group stage with one point, because of his win over Julien Carraggi. In the meantime, Lakshya Sen occupied the top position with two points, and is guaranteed a

rize at this massive sports festival.
The athlete of Indonesian-Japanese descent successfully secure a place to participate in the 2024 Olympics on March 3, 2024. Rio Waida succeeded after finishing the repechage 10 roun

Bola.net, Tahiti - Indonesia's wave rider Rio Waida was satisfied with only reaching the second round of the Men's Surfing competition at the 2024 Olympics. Rio was forced to acknowledge the superiority of South African surfer Jordy Smith when competing in Teahupo

s and exceed Rio Waida's point tally.
In the end, Rio Waida only succeeded to get 5.40 points from his two best attempts. Meanwhile, Jordy Smith got 9.50 points. Smith thus progressed to the thir

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The moniker of Indonesian acrobat Rifda Irfanaluthfi drew interest at the Paris 2024 Olympics. The reason being, when she competed at the Bercy Arena, Paris, France, on Sunday (28/07/2024),

Bola.com, Jakarta - The Olympic Games 2024 will be held from July 26 to August 11, 2024. Indonesia has sent 29 athletes competing in 12 different sports. When wil

Rifda still chose to complete her appearance at the Olympics, although she still required help from the coach, both for moving far to the competition venue or around the field of play. Rifda performed in one apparatus, namely the uneven bars, although not

the 2024 Olympics while bearing pain.
"Well, it was primarily emotional. Mom is pleased, you've made it this far. It's sufficient for Mom. Even if you hadn't make it here, Mom would still be extremely proud of you," stated Rifda Irfanaluthfi, imitating her mother'

's score. Jojo lost 12-21 to Lakshya.
With this outcome, Indonesia is left with only Anthony Sinisuka Ginting in the men's singles category, and Gregoria Mariska Tunjung in the women's division. So far, the only Indonesian representatives to advance to the knock-out phase of the 2024 Oly

If you liked this report and you would like to acquire more information pertaining to memorable UEFA qualifiers kindly check out our internet site.079370300_1722094006-WhatsApp_Image_2024-07-27_at_10.02.01_PM.jpeg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.