Best MPPSC Coaching Classes in Indore

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Trent O'Connor
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-10 00:31

본문

55. Tell us about Lodha Committee on BCCI Reforms? 3. Name the present members of Committee of Administrators of BCCI. 73. Should politicians barred as cricket administrators? 6. How does a cricket bowl spin? 30. What is difference between spin and swing? 2. What is the difference between Piano and Harmonium? 5. What is the difference between Jogging & Running? 3. Are there enough jogging areas in your city? 2. If you want to put a hoarding in your village to convince people to come and have food there. 9. There are many doctors who have become good administrators, inspite when we look at the health indicators there is not much improvement. 2. You have photography as an interest. 2. Your interest in mentoring. 27. What do you think about T20? Do you think it facilitates corruption in the game? 7. How many queens can be in a game of chess? If yes, then is it worth making a note or can I mentally summarise the essence of article and possibly remember it till the interview stage? Don’t bother too much about the duration of the interview, time slot of your interview or the day/date of the interview.

24. Be yourself Don’t try to present before MPPSC board a fake personality. Though slight variations may come, in reality, all MPPSC Interview boards award high and low marks depending on the performance of the candidate on the date of MPPSC Interview. Body language is an extermely important detail of proper job interview etiquette. 65. What is effect of Yoga on mind, body and physiology? 67. You have written Yoga as hobby, so I will ask you two asanas, tell me benefits of Bhujangasan and Shalabhasan? 15. You have worked as a volunteer for drought relief. You Have Got some medals? Don’t you have internal motivation? 7. You were working in the village but most doctors don’t want to work in rural areas. And also, don’t you think that working women end up neglecting the family and their children? Who is the women cricketer who made a difference in semifinal in women’s world cricket? Is it helping for improving Indian cricket? 49. Indian cricket team is on a winning spree and people say it’s because of the captain, What do you think?

17. Is cricket hampering other sports growth? 12. The sports movies which you have watched? 35. Why do the fast bowler have long run-up? 10. Why everyone is saying that IPL is spoiling Cricket? 75. Which form of cricket do you like and why? 28. Which kinds of books do you like to read? 10. Which types of dishes you like to cook? 8. Where did you cook? 1. What do you cook? 42. What is India’s rank in Test Cricket, what is yoga ODI and T20? 51. Which is number one T20 term in the world? 4. Tell us about Women’s Cricket World Cup. 78. T-20 cricket is seen as graveyard of bowlers. 39. Which technology is used to measure the speed of ball in a cricket match? What is Ball tempering controversy? 74. Tell us about 100 ball cricket. 47. What is your view on women’s cricket? 5. Why women’s cricket is not popular in India? 16. Tell me field positions in cricket. 1. Can you tell me which Indian company currently has an F1 team (humbly told that it’s Formula E and not F1)? Can it punish offenders? 10. How infrastructure can be improved in major trekking routes in India?

Q.3 How many islands does India have? 54. Have you heard of "Duckworth Lewis"? 38. What have you gained after watching so many matches? 36. Why do you watch cricket matches? 1. Tell me about new development in cricket. Tell us about his works. 40. Tell us about winners of recent BCCI awards. 11. Tell us about recent changes in ICC financial rules? 2. Tell us about specification of court used in Kabaddi. 7. Tell us about recent achievements of Jhulan Goswami. 26. Tell us about recent changes in test cricket. 68. Tell us about recent tournaments, Champions Trophy. Tell about origin of Yoga. An in-depth study of the Yog Sutras of Patañjali and Vedanta will bring an understanding of the philosophy and practice of yoga. Why should one practice one over the other? 71. What type of meditation you practice? 68. How did you start doing meditation? Start polishing your personality as early as possible. 22. Why are Western food and Chinese food so popular in India, but Indian food is not becoming so popular in western countries? 14. In what dishes you are good at? Books This phase of preparation is also an opportunity to widen your horizons of thought by reading good books, particularly non-function.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.