The West Java Provincial Election Commission (KPU) recently concluded …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Emerson
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-18 09:39

본문

The meeting focused on inflation and the 2024 regional elections (Pilkada). "Oh yes, when party leaders meet, they discuss many things. But what we talked about was inflation. We also discussed the Pilkada," Zulhas said reporters at the Presidential Palace Complex in Jakarta, on June 14, 2024. Zulhas said he suggested ex-Governor of West Java, Ridwan Kamil, to be put forward for the 2023 Jakarta Pilkada. According to him, the suggestion was approved by the party chairpersons who attended the gathering. "Yes, I suggested Ridwan Kamil in Jakarta, and everyone agreed," he remarked. When asked whether Kaesang might run with Ridwan Kamil in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, Zulhas mentioned that it has not been determined yet. However, he noted that the party leaders required Kaesang to secure the Pilkada. "Yes, I believe so. I informed at that time to the President whether Kaesang would be allowed to. The President responded, 'No'. But the parties require him," he added. "Yes, but the parties require him. For what? To win," Zulhas continued. He believes that Ridwan Kamil wouldn't mind whoever accompanies him in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, as long as it ensures victory. Zulkifli Hasan stated that Ridwan Kamil's running mate will be discussed by the party leaders. "Mr. RK (Ridwan Kamil) would accept anyone as long as they ensure victory. As long as they secure victory, we will discuss," noted Zulkifli Hasan.

054490600_1719546147-1000218505-01.jpeg"However, the provincial KPU policy is to optimize this to no more than 600 voters per TPS. This means that from the previous 147,451 TPS, there will certainly be merged TPS because the number of voters per TPS has increased according to the regulations," Ummi continued.

072739400_1687326651-Infografis_SQ_Mimpi_SBY_Naik_Kereta_Bersama_Jokowi_dan_Megawati.jpgSyaikhu mentioned that PKS needs to build communication with other political parties (parpol) including NasDem to meet the requirements for nominating a governor and deputy governor in the Jakarta Pilkada. "PKS realizes it cannot nominate a candidate alone in the Pilkada because the number of seats we have does not yet meet the requirement to nominate independently, we only have 18 seats, while the requirement is 22. So we still need 4 more seats," he stated. After NasDem, PKS will soon build communication with the Chairman of the National Awakening Party (PKB), Muhaimin Iskandar, or Cak Imin to build a coalition in the Jakarta Pilkada. "InsyAllah in the coming time I will also try to communicate with PKB, with Cak Imin," he said.

The independent candidate pair was declared not meeting the requirements (TMS) in the 2024 Malang City Pilkada by the General Election Commission (Komisi Pemilihan Umum) based on the results of administrative verification. Bawaslu had mediated both parties, but no agreement was reached. Thus, an adjudication hearing was held, using a third party, in this case, Bawaslu Malang City, as the adjudicator. The first hearing was held on Tuesday, with the agenda being the reading of the petitioner's request and the response from KPU as the respondent.

Secretary-General of the National Mandate Party (PAN) Eddy Soeparno said that the Advanced Indonesia Coalition (KIM) decided to endorse the same candidate in several regions participating in the 2024 Simultaneous Pilkada. "We stated from the beginning that the Advanced Indonesia Coalition, especially for the DKI Pilkada, we would agree to support a uniform candidate pair, and

"Because the regulations for regional elections and general elections are different. For If you beloved this article and also you would like to collect more info relating to Democratic convention key moments please visit the web site. general elections, each TPS has no more than 300 voters, while for regional elections, it can have up to 800 voters," she explained.

"In the gubernatorial election, there is clearly Mas Emil Elestianto Dardak who has a chance to run again with Bu Khofifah. He is one of the young Nahdliyin cadres who have the opportunity to compete in the Pilkada," said the man known as Lasio, Wednesday (19/6/2024).

According to Huda, another PKS confusion is pairing Anies-Sohibul directly, which he considers a blunder. "The ensuing problem is immediately pairing Mr. Anies and Mr. Sohibul Iman. In my view, that’s a blunder," he said. Huda mentioned that by pairing Anies with Sohibul, it closes the door for other parties to join in supporting Anies. "This will close the door for other parties to partner and form this coalition," stated.

"This hearing focuses on the KPU's decision declaring that the independent candidates did not meet the minimum support requirements," said Arifudin. The adjudication process at Bawaslu Malang City lasts a maximum of 12 working days from the start of the closed deliberation, and it is now on the fourth day. If on schedule, the decision will be read on 3 July.

Ummi explained that approximately IDR 90 billion will be allocated to regencies and cities, meaning nearly 80 percent is claimed to be distributed to 27 regencies and cities. "There are seven budget items shared by the province," she said.

031324600_1707234085-4b687224-b457-4d23-868f-d083efd270b9.jpegPKS President Ahmad Syaikhu stated that the Chairman of the Nasdem Party, Surya Paloh, gave a positive signal towards this pair. "I continue to build political communication with the NasDem Party, specifically I made a point to visit Mr. Surya Paloh, and alhamdulillah, I was warmly received and got a positive signal to build cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada," stated Syaikhu at the Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, on June 25.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.